We all know marketing is a necessary part to business. And there are so many ways to promote and grow your business. Here at Bloom House Creative we believe in doing what best serves each individual business and business owner. There are things that every business should be doing to establish and grow an online presence. Every business should be utilizing online digital marketing to reach their potential clients and customers.
With online digital marketing, there is a lot that goes into it with social media, emails, and promo content and if you are still growing your small business, you may not be in a position yet to hire a marketing agency, and that’s alright. I am here to help guide you. There are 3 things I suggest you do to save not only time, but money and headspace so you can increase sales and live your best life, to move beyond yo-yo marketing.
Create/ Use Templates
If you sit down and create 10-15 template variations to use on your social media channels, you can use them again and again, just switch out a few things each time, but essentially you do not have to create from scratch every time you post or promote.
There are many options out there for this but I highly recommend either Canva or Photoshop. Honestly either option is very low cost and you can save your business elements for easy use and not to mention the ease of use to create or even buy templates. Save time with templates!
Visit our template shop!
We have a template shop for our fellow businesses to be able to find the best resources for their business and marketing.
Plan & Schedule
- Use a scheduler for your social media (ie. Tailwind or Later)
- Write your emails and setup automation delivery for new subscribers (we use Mailerlite)
- Plan and schedule 30 days of marketing at a time (includes social, emails, and content)
- Plan all content around what you are promoting
Create/ upload in bulk
- Create visuals from templates (social media graphics, title graphics, promo graphics)
- Using a scheduler, you can upload all these in bulk to streamline the process and then schedule them all for the month
- Batch create your content and emails for the month